Jak přidám k nabídce Samoobslužný proces ubytování?
Self check-in means that guests can access the listing using a key lockbox, smartlock, keypad, or by getting a key or access from the building staff, such as a doorperson or front desk attendant, any time after the designated check-in time on their arrival date. If access relies on building staff, the person must be available 24 hours a day to provide a key or access to the listing.
To add self check-in to your listing:
- Go to Your listings on airbnb.com and select a listing
- Next to Guest resources, click Edit
- Below Directions, click Add self check-in
- Select the way that guests can get in to your listing
- Follow the instructions to add check-in instructions
Note: We won't show guests these instructions until 3 days before their check-in date. Instructions are saved to the guest’s phone and can be viewed even if the phone isn’t connected to the Internet.