The Old Rectory and the Coach House are self catering holiday cottages which stand in their own parkland next to the church surrounded by open countryside, a mile from North Tuddenham in Norfolk. The original rectory dated from the 16th century and the poet William Cowper stayed here when he first came to Norfolk. It was replaced in 1852 by Rev Barry, younger brother of the architect of the Houses of Parliament, who designed it himself. The holiday home has been refurbished to provide a luxury self catering venue for family gatherings. It is easily accessed from the A47, half a mile away.
The Old Rectory is set in idyllic surroundings with grounds covering 12.5 acres. There are large areas of lawn interspersed with mature shrubs and trees. The grounds also include a west facing terrace, ideal for summer barbecues, a pond (this has been fenced making it childproof), and a children's football area with two goals. The Old Rectory is an ideal outdoor holiday break with its own wood: a pathway marked by an avenue of yew trees which leads to clearings planted with bluebells, foxgloves and primroses and ideal picnic spots. The Coach House is situated in a courtyard through original 10' high wrought iron gates next to The Old Rectory, sleeping fourteen on its own.
This holiday at a glance
Parkování na pozemku v ceně
Nedostupné: Detektor oxidu uhelnatého
Co je třeba mít na paměti
- Večírky nebo akce zakázány
- Domácí mazlíčci povoleni