Come experience Hawaii as it used to be. This South Sea paradise is the least developed of the Hawaiian Islands. Sunbathe on a solitary beach, snorkel Kauai’s abundant reefs, explore an old-fashioned pineapple plantation, or hike the miles of trails that wind across the island. Our on-site concierge is here to help you plan activities and make the most of your vacation. Please note, a Resort Fee of $20 plus tax per night and a Parking Fee of $6 plus tax per night will be collected at check-in.
Parkování na pozemku v ceně
Nedostupné: Detektor oxidu uhelnatého
Co je třeba mít na paměti
- Hanalei Bay Resort charges a Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax and a Parking Fee of $6.25 per night which are both charged at the the property upon check-in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in. A credit card is required at check in for incidentals.
- Special requests for Ocean View rooms or specific unit numbers cannot be guaranteed. Room moves may be required.
- Pictures on listing are a representation of the unit and views may vary.
- The restaurant is currently closed for renovations. The newly renovated Happy Talk Bar and Lounge is opened to enjoy food and drinks at this time. 24 hour front desk for self check in.
- There no elevators on property.
- No pets
- No parties
- No Smoking in units
- Please note, our two bedroom unit master bedroom and living room have air conditioning, and the guest bedroom has a ceiling fan.
- Aloha Guests,
Mahalo for choosing Hanalei Bay Resort. We’re delighted to have you as our guests! We want to make you aware of the following planned renovation projects. We will be painting select areas of the resort exterior, which will require scaffolding on the below buildings. The first phase, beginning at the end of June, will include the following buildings:
Building 1, Hibiscus (June 30 – August 31, (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Building 2, Bougainvillea (September 1 – Octob (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Building 3, Guava (November 1 – Decemb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
Additionally, as part of our beautification and safety initiatives, sidewalks and pathways throughout the resort will also be repaired. Work is scheduled to begin in September and is anticipated to finish by Octob (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) As with all renovation projects, it is our goal to adhere to the aforementioned schedules; however, they are subject to change. Once again, mahalo for your understanding and cooperation during this repair work.
Warmest Regards, Resort Management
Hawaii Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) ID: TA (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Hanalei Bay Resort Vacation Owners Association: TA (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)