Sabye Bangkok Hotel has many cultural attractions that are nearby. This old community is very close walking distance to the Grand Palace and Khao San Road.
Parkování na pozemku v ceně
Nedostupné: Detektor oxidu uhelnatého
Co je třeba mít na paměti
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m. (noon).
- Please present your ID card/Passport upon check-in.
- Late check-out after 12 p.m. will be full day charge.
- You are welcome to leave your luggage at the front desk while waiting for a room to be readied prior to check-in, or after you have checked out.
- To extend your stay, please contact our reception before 10.00 am.
- Full payment for room/bed is required upon check-in. You can pay in cash (baht only).
or credit card (Plus 3% credit card fee)
- A deposit in cash of 1,000 baht per bed is required upon check-in. The deposit will be returned to you when you submit your key at the front desk when you check-out.
- Every room is cleaned daily between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. The housekeeper will knock to alert you of her intention to clean the room.
- Please meet your visitors at the Hostel’s outer lobby. Visitors or friends are prohibited from entering the residence area, which is reserved only for registered guests.
LIMITED AREA ACCESS
- For everyone’s safety, we have established a “Limited Area Access”policy as below:
A: Non-guest is not allowed past the ground floor entrance door leading to the residence area.
B: Between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., the Hostel lobby is accessible only to guests with key.
- We operate a ‘Non-smoking’ policy throughout the hotel.
- Non-compliance with this rule will result in a charge of 2,000 baht (in compliance with Thai law) to the offending guest(s) account to cover professional cleaning of the room/area.
-Please keep the noise down after 11 p.m., especially in the shared bedrooms/bathrooms.