•THREE BEDS - one queen bed in the bedroom, queen air matress and futon to comfortably sleep 5.
•Walk to concerts, Dallas Convention Center and sporting events
•Walk to the Dallas Farmers Market and enjoy fresh off the farm produce
•Deep Ellum, Victory Park
•Amenities Include movie room, Video Game Room, Music Room, Art Studio, Outdoor Grilling by the pool, and stunning views of the Downtown Dallas.
Please inquire about our other 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units should this one be unavailable on your needed dates.
Prepare yourself to be wowed This sprawling and luxurious full-floor loft is renovated to perfection and offers an, authentic 19th-century details, and the ultimate Dallas luxury - complimentary Valet!! Step off into an entertaining space bathed in natural light and featuring high ceilings, original rough-hewn columns and beams, wide-plank maple floors or cement, and unobstructed views from a wall of oversized windows. The state-of-the-art milled cabinetry, and top-of-the-line appliances.
Built-in 1910 and designed by Clinton & Russell Architects, the 9-story Renaissance Revival building was originally purposed as a bonded warehouse and later occupied by the Grabler Manufacturing Company maker of pipe fittings. The building converted to residential condominium in 2016 and features a full-time doorman, renovated lobby.
• 1950 to 2300 square feet (Depending on the unit)
• Travel essentials: hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner, soaps, lotions, Band-Aids, combs, etc.
• 55 Inch TV – 4k Smart TV
• Walk-in Closets
• Oversized Loft Windows
• Large living room with exposed brick
• Soaring 15' Ceilings
• Premium Serta, Puffy Mattress or Tufts and Kneedles- Thick Foam Mattress (rated highest by sleep like the dead)
• Kitchen stocked with all your basic kitchen needs: spices, cooking oils, dishes, glassware, coffee/tea, pots, pans and more.
• Air Mattress and Futon Available in the Unit
• Crib Available – Pack and Play
• Views of Downtown
• LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT & Black Out Curtains Provided
• Updated Appliances
• Business Center
• Gym with all of the Essentials
• WALK to the Dallas Convention Center – 7 minutes Away
• WALK to the Dallas Farmers Market – 6 minutes away
• 10 Minute drive to the American Airlines Center Home to the biggest Music Acts, the Stars and the MAVS!
• 7 Minutes from House of Blues!
• Walk to the third most popular bar in DFW – Happiest Hour (5 floors)
• 3 minute from the Bus
• Near the Dart Station
• Kitchen stocked with all your basic kitchen needs: spices, cooking oils, dishes, glassware, coffee/tea, pots, pans and more
• High speed wifi
Your Close to anywhere worth going (Design District, Uptown, Downtown, Deep Ellum): Arts District, Farmers Market, Victory Park, West end , Klyde Warren, Crow Collection, Dallas World Aquarium, Opera House, Main Garden, Meyerson Symphony, Reunion Tower (GeO-Deck)
Your new home is providing quick access to Downtown and Victory Place to the North and Deep Ellum (entertainment district) the east providing access to a lot of specialty dining and entertainment. The building is also close to I-75 providing quick access to uptown and north Dallas. We are going to skip what is easily googled or can be found on the top ten things to do list and suggest what the locals do to unwind and enjoy.
• Walk to the Original Nieman Marcus while there enjoy renowned food and wine and the Zodiac
• STIRR (Deep Ellum) Rooftop Bar – Trendy – young meets sophisticated
• CBD Provisions (Downtown) – Yes its in a hotel but they serve a Berkshire Pig Head
• Sapa House (Downtown) – Best Sushi/Pho Happy Hour, Best Pho in the city
• Monkey King Noodle (Deep Ellum) – Best Noodle and Deserts in its class
• Dots (Deep Ellum) – Courtyard – Dog Friendly – very popular on nice days
• Truth & Alibi (Deep Ellum) – Welcome to the candy shop – passcode is new every week and can be found on facebook – Off the record
• Bishop Cider Company (Bishop Arts) –
• Wolf Gang Pucks in the Big Lit Ball in the Sky (Reunion Tower): Make an early reservation, it’s a tourist trap but its fun. The foods excellent
BBQ: In Order
• Lockhart Smokehouse (Bishop Arts) – Perfect Everything (Prime Rib #1, only on weekends – and show up early)
• Pecan Lodge (Deep Ellum) – Perfect Everything
• Off the Bone (East Dallas – Directly next to your Temporary home) – Amazing Meat – Decent Sides – Locally owned – Go support them
FARM TO TABLE:
• Dallas Farmers Market
Místo bylo skvělé, protože jsem byl ve městě na akci v kongresovém centru přes ulici. Snadná komunikace s jasnými pokyny, jak přistupovat k jednotce a co dělat při odbavení / odhlášení. Dala skvělá místní doporučení. Skvělá hodnota za naše peníze. Doporučil bych.Jamie2020-02-23T00:00:00Z
Skvělé místo. Neváhejte si rezervovat tento byt. Opravdu dobrá komunikace, snadná kontrola, úžasný byt. No rozhodně rezervovat znovuBen2019-12-27T00:00:00Z
Dallas, Texas, Spojené státy