-CASA Living, MARU, SBS TV Show Morningwide introduced House on several media
-Famous Italian designer redesigned traditional Korea Space
-Nice fireplace in the living room can watch movies with beam projector
-5 star hotels same bedding is provided (more than 95% goose down)
-95% Natural ingredient shampoo, Lush soap
-Beautiful terrace with barbecue facilities, golf putting place, and walking machine
-5mins walk far from Hongik Univ. Station with AREX (Airport Express Rail) from Airport
We are very proud of the best place for staying at Seoul.
Please do not compare any other cheap places. ^^
This is NOT a SHARED apartment, you have the entire apartment for yourself.
In your memorable Seoul trip, why should choose “Hanso Presidential Suite Hanok Hotel"
+ Perfectly collaboration of traditional Korean architecture and Italian interior design
- Living space of Simone Carena and Marco Bruno, Italian architectural designer has configured the housing structure in harmony with the culture the way of Korea's traditional house, is called “Hanok”
- A modern wooden structure and appearance of a small pond and garden 99.17 m2 with ivy trees and over 10 kinds of lovely garden trees
- Regular police patrolling as well as 24HRS security systems, CAPS may provide the highest reliability as with 24HRS CCTV cameras.
- There is a 2nd Floor terrace with comfortable seating area(only for spring and summer season), barbecue facilities with unlimited barbecue coal and golf putting areas
+ Premium bedding, blankets and amenities for use in 5 Stars Hotel.
- 95% goose down blankets and goose down pillows offer you maximum comfort.
- White linen bed sheets, duvet covers
- Independent spring latex mattresses
- White cotton towel
- 95% Natural ingredient LE QUILLAIA shampoo, Natural ingredient handmade LUSH soap
+ Perfect place for transportation convenience.
- You can directly come to Hongik Univ. Station by AREX (Airport Express Rail) from Inchon International Airport with no transit.
- You can come to the place 5 minutes’ walk from Hongik University Station.
- Easy to go any fun places, like Myeong-dong, Gangnam , Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insa-dong , Shinchon, Garosugil street , Ewha Womans University , etc.
- Near Hongdae neighborhood, Yeonnam-don, Hongdae street has fancy cafes and restaurants, exciting bars and clubs
+ Strong positive spirit with energy of geomancy
- A number of former ministers and famous CEOs who lived this place for its strong energy of geomancy.
- This strong and positive spirit with energy of geomancy may spread all guests
In Seoul, when someone says 'Let's go to Hongdae', or 'Let's meet in Hongdae', the're basically saying, "Let's for have fun". The name Hongdae was originally just an abbreviation for Hongik University, but now the area is well known as a place where people go to have an exciting time exploring new and different cultures.
Hongdae is that place that everything is happening in Seoul. The people making the hottest music, dramas, food, fashion, films and fiction start out in Hongdae. Spend your time in Seoul drinking in up the youthful beat of Seoul! Have FUN.
* Hongdae never sleeps!
Hongdae after mid-night is one of the liveliest places in the world. On the streets you will find party-goers lined up to enter clubs, impromptu performances at the Hongdae. Playground, and tables lined outside with people grilling meat. To experience the nightlife of Seoul,go to Hongdae.
* The Hottest Place in Seoul.
Although celebrities form abroad may first go to Gangnam, many Korean celebrities opt for Hongdae. If you want to see the true Korean celebrities in action, go to Hongdae.
*Youthful and Unique Culture
The young artists of Seoul all gather in Hongdae, so the culture here is always new, unique, and exciting. o experience Seoul's vibrant youth culture, go to Hongdae.
* Welcoming People From Around the World.
With its diversity of culture and art, it is no surprise that Hongdae is a popular district for international visitors. Hongdae thrives on new ideas and open minds, and its welcoming atmosphere makes it the ideal location for its many accommodations. To discover new cultures and interact with people form around the world, go to Hongdae.
* Home to several major universities, the area is packed with masses of bars and budget restaurants. Hongdae is famous for its indie culture, creative arts scene, and clubs; Shinchon is an extension of Hongdae loaded with budget nightlife options; Ewha Univ. Station area is loaded with boutique stores and cafés, predominately for female/family customers.
Hongdae is also an area famous for its cluster of entertainment agencies. Along with YG Entertainment, Star Empire, Woolim Entertainment, and Seven Seasons, there are more that 10 large agencies in the Mapo-gu district. Digital Media City, where MBC, CJ E&M and other broadcasters are gathered, is also just one subway stop away from Hongik University Station.
Although the main Hongdae streets are full of sights to enjoy and always crowded, yet another attraction of the Hongdae region is its many parks. The Mapo-gu district-where Hongdaeis located-has the most riverside Hangang Park area out of any district in Seoul. The parks are accessible from any point in Hongdae within ten minutes of walking. Visitors can empty their minds and refresh their bodies by walking or riding a rental bike along the wide, winding riverside road.
At night the bridges that cross the river become lite one by one, amidst colorful skyscrapers that create a glittering and fantastic night scape. And of course in Seoul, the city that never sleeps, nightlife is best enjoyed right here in Hongdae.
By Yeonhee-ro is both luxurious and safe neighborhood, where three former presidents from this neighborhood. Therefore, there are several police stations around, and many police men are patrolling frequently; it is very safer neighborhood as well as many of unique design houses, restaurants, and cafes with pretty street.
Contrary to the croweded and loud Hongdae, Yeonam-dong is a place to enjoy a leisurely stroll while seeking out stores nestled within the alleys. Centered around Dongjin Market (open every Saturday), there are small but chic cafes and cozy Italian, Thai and other restaurants that serve dishes fro around the world. Small-scale specialty bookstores, artist's studios, home accessories shops and more lie hidden away in these streets like treasure-troves. Home to a large community of Mandarin-speaking experts, Yeonam-dong's second name is 'Little China,' and is full of authentic Chinese restaurants.
Built along the quiet alleyways of Hapjeong-dong and Sangsu-dong, the Cafe Street areas are filled with specialty cafes that offer hand-drip and fresh home-roasted coffee, as opposed to large coffee franchises. There are also numerous one-of-a-kind cafes with distinctive personalities such as book cafes operated by publishers, or those that offer live music and performances. Some cafes here also serve as cultural salons where literary reading, performances, exhibits or even flea markets are held. Simply-decorated and with a cozy atmosphere, these cafes provide a welcome contrast to the hustle and bustle of Hongdae.
Čtvrť Seodaemun, Soul, Jižní Korea