COVID-19 UPDATE: Description will be below this update.
Amz Guidelines to Cleaning Procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
With everything going on around the Coronavirus (Covid-19), and the states and nation beginning to reopen we have added additional procedures for our housekeepers to follow when cleaning our vacation rentals.
The safety of our housekeepers, guests, owners, and the public are our top priority. To assist in the preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Amz Getaways will be using a EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant approved to combat the SARS-COVID-19 in addition to enhanced cleaning procedures. This disinfectant called Vital Oxide can be applied to all surfaces and is safe and unscented.
We've put together some guidelines we've instructed our housekeepers to put in action based on the recommendations of the CDC, and other leaders in our industry.
Amz's Cleaning guidelines
Amz is offering some guidelines to follow when we are cleaning the properties in between stays.
1. When available our cleaners will wear disposable gear while cleaning. Personal protective items like gloves and face masks or cloth facial coverings will provide additional protection. Making sure to dispose the PPE out after each cleaning and then immediately and thoroughly wash their hands.
2. Instructing our cleaners to ventilate rooms before they clean. Amz Getaways is requesting our housekeepers and owners allow fresh air to circulate in our properties and if possible, leave all windows open during the entire cleaning process.
3. Encourage frequent hand washing thoroughly before and after each cleaning, or glove change. As we've all heard we ask them to use soap and water, and wash for at least 20 seconds. If that's not possible, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
4. We request that they clean, then disinfect. Using household and commercial grade cleaners, detergents, or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once this has been done the property will be disinfected with the approved disinfectant Vital Oxide using a sprayer and electrostatic sprayer to distribute the product.
5. Using the right disinfectants. We are paying special attention to frequently touched surfaces, like lamp and ceiling fan chains, light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles. (See our full list of surfaces we aim to disinfect further in this guideline.)
6. We will also address the sofas, rugs, drapes, and other soft, porous surfaces. Carefully clean then disinfect with the appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces. If possible, machine-wash items according to the manufacturer's instructions.
7. We've instructed our team to wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended. This includes washing the bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets. Applying a disinfectant to the surfaces while the linens are being washed. Our housekeepers are instructed to wear gloves when handling dirty laundry, and take care to avoid shaking laundry.
8. Empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning. Amz Getaways team members should wipe down the vacuum cleaner with disinfectant, along with appliances like the dishwasher and washing machine.
Amz Getaways is committed to helping guests protect themselves although we have had this in place for many years, but want to help encourage social distancing by continuing to offer self check-in and checkout using key lockboxes and smart locks with a keypad.
Checklist of items to clean and disinfect
Fan and lamp chains
Window sills and window handles
Ironing boards and irons
Garbage and recycling bins
Cabinet handles and pulls
Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
Showers and tubs
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap dispensers
Hangers and luggage racks
Portable cribs and playpens
Other Gaming Tables
*This content is based on publicly available information from the CDC and other resources. The CDC does not endorse this content or Amz Getaways. Amz Getaways makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to this content provided for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise is a waterfront lake house with a breathtaking panoramic view of Canyon Lake. It has the best water access around. This lake house is situated on a large one acre lot near Turkey Cove along the pristine shores of Canyon Lake. Comfortably supporting large groups: a fully equipped kitchen hosts cooking for the whole family. The home bellies a cozy atmosphere with tall ceilings, comfy beds, furnishings, and relaxing environment. You can enjoy a view from just about every room inside the home and the private covered porch provides plenty of seating, a gas grill, and other outdoor furnishings.THIS LISTING DOES NOT INCLUDE USE OF THE GUEST HOUSE. TO RENT BOTH SEE THE ADDITIONAL LISTING. You must be 25 years or older to rent with us!
Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise gets its name from the beautiful park like waterfront on the property. Walk down the path to the water and take shade under the trees. Pull up in your boat or jet skis (free boat ramp is next door), and drop anchor as the property is located in a cove which is perfect for swimming, fishing, and kayaking on the clear blue water.
Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise is a large 5 Bedroom 4-1/2 Bathroom two story home. The main level features an open concept living with a covered patio that is an extension of the home. The living room, dining area, and kitchen are on the main floor. The Master bedroom is off the living room with an inviting king size bed and private master bathroom. Head around the corner toward the front of the home and there you will find two bedrooms each quipped with two queen size beds and have their own bathrooms. Upstairs you will find a cozy guest bedroom with a queen size bed, bathroom, living room, and additional bedroom with a king sized bed.
Other amenities include: DirecTV, High Speed Internet, BluRay DVD Player, Multiple TVs, and many more.
Gruene, and Canyon Lake are famous for their abundance of country music shows, dinner eateries, theater venues, and shopping. Once visitors have had their fill of this part of the Texas Hill Country, they can take a trip to New Braunfels, Schlitterbahn, a sprawling theme park with water rides, nearby live music at the numerous libation stations, McAdoos Seafood Company, and pioneer craft shops. Located just 14 miles from New Braunfels and Gruene, Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise offers a convenient home base to explore these attractions and take advantage of nearby Canyon Lake's quiet, natural setting.
Just 8 miles east of Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise, the Whitewater amphitheater has become known as the Live Music Show Capital of South Texas. With 20 live performances featuring more than 50 shows, you can take your pick from rock ‘n' roll or local music, to country music's most famous musicians.
You must be 25 years or older to rent with us. We want to ensure your stay at Canyon Lake Waterfront Paradise is comfortable, so please reach out with any questions you may have. We manage other properties in the area, so have personnel close by. Absolutely NO PETS. The maximum number of guests for this property is 14. Thanks for your understanding.
Book your stay now to be sure and get the dates you want.
The boat ramp is right next door. There is plenty of room at the house to park your boat and it can be anchored out during the day. The grill and table down at the lake (left side of pathway as you walk down to the lake) belong to the neighbor. The picnic table to the right of the path can be used.
To Turn on TV and change channels use small direcTV remote. To control Volume use Yamaha Remote.
Make sure the receiver in the cabinet to the left of the TV is on, and scene 3 is selected. If it is the picture will display on the television.
Canyon Lake, Texas, Spojené státy